[GNC] Issue Opening GnuCash in versions above 4.9 on Windows 11

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 18:03:57 EDT 2022

Richard,
please use reply all or whatever your mail client requires to be sure <
gnucash-user at gnucash.org> gets a copy so others can see it.
That is important because I have to tell others that you have now gone
beyond my area of expertise as a long term user and you now need help from
someone who knows more about Gnucash on versions of windows newer than XP.
This time I am copying it to the list.

David Carlson