[GNC] Upgrade issue on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS and GNC 4.10

Jeff beastmaster126 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 02:15:42 EDT 2022

Came home to find my Ubuntu server, where GNC and all of my books are,
saying there was an upgrade from Ubuntu 20.04 LTS to 22.04.1 LTS.  Like
an idiot I didn't check it, just clicked do it, it's an LTS upgrade
after-all.

After several hours it finished.  I opened what was GNC 4.10 FlatPak
before.  It ain't now, is Version: 4.11, Build ID: Flathub 4.11,
Finance::Quote: 1.49.

Would not have questioned it any further except that the tab selected
was the TXF report and it is totally blank.  Refresh does not help,
tried different from to dates, and basically every option available in
the report.  Nothing.

Options please.

--
--JEffrey Black M.B.A.