[GNC] Printing/Exporting Invoices to PDF

Waltr waltr at protonmail.ch
Tue Sep 13 11:27:49 EDT 2022

Dear gnucash users:

I have recently upgraded from 3.11 to 4.11. I have also recently been using the 3.11 Invoice "Export" button to export these invoices to .pdf files.

With the change to 4.11 the program now exports to .html files which cannot be used.

How do I re-configure v4.11 to behave the same way on invoice export or get it to permit .pdf exports. We cannot use the .html as it will at least quadruple the time to produce a .pdf useable file.