[GNC] Printing/Exporting Invoices to PDF

Alan Hopkins hoppo52 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 22:25:58 EDT 2022

   Hello Waltr
   Choose Print and then print to a file of type pdf.
   Hope that helps
   Alan

   On 14/9/22 01:27, Waltr via gnucash-user wrote:

Dear gnucash users:

I have recently upgraded from 3.11 to 4.11. I have also recently been using the
3.11 Invoice "Export" button to export these invoices to .pdf files.

With the change to 4.11 the program now exports to .html files which cannot be u
sed.

How do I re-configure v4.11 to behave the same way on invoice export or get it t
o permit .pdf exports. We cannot use the .html as it will at least quadruple the
 time to produce a .pdf useable file.
-----