[GNC] Issue Opening GnuCash in versions above 4.9 on Windows 11

Richard Clarkson rtclarkson at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 14 12:06:24 EDT 2022

Adrien

Thank you for your suggestion. I am a novice, but I worked out how to view the Windows logs and think this is the relevant part:

Sig[3].Name=Fault Module Name
Sig[3].Value=libgdk-3-0.dll
Sig[4].Name=Fault Module Version
Sig[4].Value=3.24.34.0
Sig[5].Name=Fault Module Timestamp
Sig[5].Value=00000000
Sig[6].Name=Exception Code
Sig[6].Value=c0000005
Sig[7].Name=Exception Offset

Does this mean I have to try and replace the highlighted dll?

Richard