[GNC] Date error running report from gnucash-cli, report runs fine in GUI

Geoff cleanoutmyshed at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 05:36:02 EDT 2022

Hi William

Based on my interpretation of the gnucash-cli --help text, and this
Reddit forum post, I don't think that it is possible to pass date
parameters to reports from the command line.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GnuCash/comments/mf834b/how_to_use_gnucashcliexe_on_windows_to_run_a/

If you are au courant with Python you could probably achieve a
transaction list for a custom date range fairly easily using PieCash:

https://github.com/sdementen/piecash

Good luck!

Regards

Geoff