[GNC] Date error running report from gnucash-cli, report runs fine in GUI

William Starrs wjstarrsiii at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 06:48:59 EDT 2022

Hello Jeff, I am au courant with Python (le Python c'est bon!)  Thank you
for that suggestion, I will give it a try.

To be clear, all of the date filtering combinations that I tried were part
of the saved report configurations, I was not trying to provide any
parameters via command line other than to run the saved report as-is.

Bill