[GNC] Company plan for stocks and stock options

Murugan Muruganandam m.muruganandam at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 12:53:26 EDT 2023

hi Wolfgang

The following example is for Restricted Stock Unit and not Employee Stock Options.  (my bad)

ESOPs needs additional steps. i have included a spread sheet (it was easier) to give both the accounting.

For ESOP pricing you can manually enter to view the unrealized profit or loss in the portfolio report

welcome comments from others

Saludos Cordiales

Murugan