[GNC] defining key strokes

Ken Farley farleykj at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 22:27:35 EDT 2023

Turns out MacOS shows directories with specific cases, but if you cd
down one with different case characters it kind of does an "alias on the
fly". If I cd using "GNUCASH" or "GNUcash" or whatever mix of characters
I chose (i.e. "GnUcAsH") it will cd into the directory just fine and
spit back the new character string if I issue a "pwd" command. MacOS has
apparently changed what I considered normal behavior, likely to
accommodate someone, maybe Windows users? I don't know. Weird.