[GNC] defining key strokes

Larry Baldwin baldwinl575 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 19:56:30 EDT 2023

As I understand the GUID token is for windows, as I am working from a Mac this will not work in my case.

I created a javascript to run from the Mac Shortcuts App as a Quick Action and it performs as required when run within the Shortcuts App, but will not run from the hotkey I setup for this Shortcut.

Confirmed all the Privacy and Security settings are correct, not sure why the hotkey fails, off to a search for possible solution.

thanks for your help.

Larry