[GNC] Locking the side bar items

G R Hewitt hewittgr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 13:07:22 EDT 2023

> I agree with others that the 'Close' button could be moved, or better
still
> done away with, I think it serves no useful purpose. Perhaps change it to
> 'Quit GnuCash' and really quit the program

That button does *not* 'Quit GnuCash' and is not anywhere described as
such. It closes the active tab only. It does not say 'Quit' it says
'Close', but I do think it could be more clear and instead say: 'Close Tab'.

====
Yes I know, I was making a suggestion to change it's function to quitting
the program fully.
Apologies if I failed to make that clear. In MacOS not all programs quit
when
clicking the red button, they stay active but not visible.
'Close Tab' would be an acceptable change too - making clear what the
button does close.

Regards G