[GNC] Invoice layout changed upon upgrade from 4.13 to 4.14

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Apr 18 20:03:12 EDT 2023

The mailing list does accept attachments, but not inline images.

Of course, linking to outside file services is fine too.

As to your question, are you saying:

You have saved report configurations that now don't display properly
because of this change?

I would think saved configurations should not change in such a
circumstance, so perhaps this is an additional bug.

*note, in 5.0, you can now set a Saved Configuration as the default for
all invoices.

Regards,
Adrien