[GNC] Invoice layout changed upon upgrade from 4.13 to 4.14

John W. O'Brien john_gnucash-user at radioprosciutto.org
Fri Apr 21 18:40:35 EDT 2023

Hi Adrien,

Re: mailing list -- Thank you for clarifying the attachment situation.
In the future, I would find it most convenient if you CC me in your
response (see also: Reply-To), because I am most likely to notice direct

Re: my question --

 > I would think saved configurations should not change in such a
 > circumstance, so perhaps this is an additional bug.

Exactly. You have immediately grasped the essence of my inquiry.

I am glad to hear about the new capabilities in 5.0. I am not planning
to upgrade to 5.x immediately, so I look forward to enjoying them.