[GNC] Unable to enter data in "Description" field of a Transaction

john jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Aug 1 14:46:10 EDT 2023

Tesco is left out of the search by the `[^c]` term in the regular expression: It allows any character except c after "tes".

The bit about Test is interesting. I was expecting the problem to be something other than a normal character; the implication is that it has something to do with the last character in the string. I'll experiment with that a bit.

Regards,
John Ralls