[GNC] Consolidation of family member accounts

Paras Desai DesaiParas at outlook.com
Sun Aug 13 23:46:56 EDT 2023

Hello Liz

Thanks for your point. It is absolutely correct and relevant.

As such I am maintaining three separate books for me, my wife and son independent of each other. And that is why the question came up, how do I consolidate three separate accounts or books to have a report as what is happening at family level.

When he goes his own way, once he completes his studies, he can. Bring his account and his NetWorth both. And when that happens, my family NetWorth will be mine and my wife's combined ( provided we will together, which is more likely than not 😅)

With my best regards

Paras