[GNC] How to fix: I posted a bill to 1969 (should be 2022)

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Dec 4 22:22:42 EST 2023

You didn't post it to 12/31/1969, but likely entered an invalid date.
(easy to do when typing and clicking fast) GnuCash will sometimes
default to that date in such a case.

To fix it, simply unpost and repost with the correct date.  If you need
to change the 'opening date', then after unposting, click the Edit
button *on the toolbar* (not within the invoice UI), change the date as
needed, then repost with the proper date.

Regards,
Adrien