[GNC] Upgrading to 5.3 from 2.6.15

larry johnston larryej1953 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 00:20:42 EST 2023

Hi,

I just had not scrolled down far enough.

If you deselect Include Collapsed Periods then you get the report for just
the month that you selected with the accumulated totals to the end of that
month. In that case the report seems fine. I am not sure there is a bug. To
get the equivalent of Phil's report I have to do 3 reports. A budget report
for  the month without Accumulated Totals. A Budget report of the
month with Accumulated Totals and a Budget report for the year or the 12th
month with Accumulated Totals which will show me how much I have left to
spend or receive until the end of the year. It is a bit more cumbersome but
doable.

Thanks,

Larry