[GNC] Business use: Producing 1099s for vendors

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Dec 6 01:52:43 EST 2023

The 'status' can change with the wind.

GnuCash, so far, does offer you a wealth of information concerning your
activity with each 'vendor' that is most likely useful for information
you have *already determined* need a 1099.

That is, your question is not a GnuCash question, but a legal one.

Answer your legal question, then ask how or does GnuCash provide the
info you need to meet that legal obligation.

You need to seek the advice of a local competent professional—first.

We can only answer the question, "Now that I know what I need to do, how
do I do this with GnuCash?"

Regards,
Adrien