[GNC] Advise me please: go up to 5.4.2 or stay at 4.13?

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Thu Dec 7 10:35:29 EST 2023

Eric,
No closing it periodically still leaves processes running.  You have to use Task Manager, after closing Gnucash, and manually close the Gnucash programs that are still running.  That is why I'm staying on 5.3 as well, until 5.5 is released.  The nightly builds, I think, have fixed this, but I'm going to wait for 5.5.

Thank You,

Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

gmccollam at live.com<mailto:gmccollam at gyleshomes.com>           email