[GNC] Advise me please: go up to 5.4.2 or stay at 4.13?

Eric Chapman gnucashlist at etchapman.com
Thu Dec 7 10:42:05 EST 2023

Gyle,

Thank you for that info. I'll check in Task Manager.

Ohhh! I have Windows running in Parallels on my Mac, so I was
temporarily thinking this applied to me.

It does not: I'm running GnuCash on the Mac side! So I'm OK, I guess.

Thanks!

Eric

On 12/7/23 10:35, Gyle McCollam wrote:
> Eric,
> No closing it periodically still leaves processes running.  You have
> to use Task Manager, after closing Gnucash, and manually close the
> Gnucash programs that are still running.  That is why I'm staying on
> 5.3 as well, until 5.5 is released.  The nightly builds, I think, have
> fixed this, but I'm going to wait for 5.5.
>
> Thank You,
>
> *Gyle McCollam*
>
> Gyle McCollam
>
> gmccollam at live.com <mailto:gmccollam at gyleshomes.com>email

Eric Chapman
GnuCash 5.4 on MacOS 14.1 Sonoma running on an Apple M3 Max computer.