[GNC] Advise me please: go up to 5.4.2 or stay at 4.13?

R Losey rlosey at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 11:31:28 EST 2023

I had thought you were on a Mac, so I was surprised.

The problem was caught and fixed pretty quickly, but I think I'll just wait
for 5.5, too. The only real problem I'm having is that when the
"transaction matching" feature was added (which I find pretty helpful), the
ability to match previous Notes entries went away, and I really liked that
feature. I'm hoping it returns in 5.5.