[GNC] UI Problem with 4.14

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Thu Dec 7 13:57:40 EST 2023

I have a UI problem (failure?) running GNC 4.14 under Ubuntu 22.04. I tried to
shrink the Description column (make it narrower) in the general ledger display
of an account, but Description column only wants to get wider. Draging the
right edge to the left just "bounces" further to the right, causing the
columns to the right of the Description column to shrink. How do I fix this? I
tried exiting and restarting, but the column widths seem to be "remembered"
somewhere (where?).

--
Robert Heller             -- Cell: 413-658-7953 GV: 978-633-5364