[GNC] overdue column in customer/vendor overview

Mattia Rizzolo mattia at mapreri.org
Sun Dec 10 06:47:49 EST 2023

Hello,

I know that what I want is partially covered by the "Invoice due
reminder" e "Bills due reminder", but I think I would like to have in
the customer/vendors overview a dedicated column for this.  One with the
total current balance, and one with the currently overdue
invoices/bills, especially as this would let me sort late customers by
"how much they owe me".

Is this something possible, or doable?

--
regards,