[GNC] overdue column in customer/vendor overview

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Dec 10 13:45:11 EST 2023

Try the Receivables Aging Report.

You can keep that tab open at all times and just refresh it occasionally.

If you want to see individual invoice and payment info for a customer
from there, click the total owed for that customer and a Customer Report
will show up. Depending on the detail level you choose, you can see
which payments were applied to which invoices, and can drill down to the
invoices themselves from there if need be.

Also consider creating a multi-column report with this as one of the
displayed reports. See the 'Dashboard' example.

I have one set up with both AR & AP always visible on the same tab.
(among other reports)

I personally don't find the Overview very useful in its current state.
It is essentially just a list. (you can't even export it or copy & paste
it anywhere)

Regards,
Adrien