[GNC] How to change date of balance on register?

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Mon Dec 11 12:31:47 EST 2023

There is really not a way to specify the date range the way I think you want to -- like today to end-of-month or today to infinity -- that is somewhat dynamically adjusting per se. As David mentioned, you can select from pre-built ones by putting a check mark in the ones that you want to display in the Account page. Out of those ones, I'll say 'Present (USD)' is likely to give you the closest one as it will normalize all accounts in to common USD basis rather than just 'Present' as you will not see the monetary value but amount of shares for each issue you have. If you want a bit more "custom" then you can enable view by 'Period' or 'Period (USD)' and then you can set the period range in 'Edit' -> 'Preference' -> 'Accounting Period' sheet.