[GNC] How to change date of balance on register?

Alan Johnson alan at argentwolf.org
Thu Dec 14 10:13:13 EST 2023

Thanks.  The Current / Current USD is what I was looking for (balance
as of today).  Playing around, I see a total (period) which shows a
negative balance but the account isn't actually negative. It looks like
it is showing the delta from the start of the 'period' - which I take
to be the start of calendar year, to today, something like a statement
of cash flows.  It would be nice of one of those options was
customizeable - say 30 or 60 days or a chosen date out.

Alan