[GNC] Nice to Have?

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Thu Dec 14 15:23:34 EST 2023

I think Grace means that when you fire up GNC, it displays scheduled transaction window which has all of the transactions configured in that book. She (and I) think just displaying what is being added at that firing up should display only for the ones that are applicable for that fire up and not any other ones that are scheduled further in the future from now. I even go one further and say that if there aren't any to be applied then it should not display the window at all (perhaps another configuration parameter to add).