[GNC] Nice to Have?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Dec 14 15:30:38 EST 2023

Yes, that is called the Since Last Run dialog. You can also fire it
manually under the Actions > Scheduled Transactions menu item.

I just tested it on 5.4 and the behavior for me has not changed. If I
untick the box to remind me, and there are no SX for today, instead of
the list, I get a notice that there are none with an 'OK' button to
dismiss the dialog.

I never see a list with all of my SX shown. Only those that are set to
remind and/or auto-create or due to be created show up.

And as for the 'cancel' button creating them anyway, I do not observe
that behavior *unless* that SX has been set to 'auto-create', and as you
should observe, for those the Since Last Run shows 'created' for those
SX. (and 'reminder' for those not yet fired)

Regards,
Adrien