[GNC] Nice to Have?

Stan Brown (using GC 4.14) stan+gc at fastmail.fm
Thu Dec 14 18:34:34 EST 2023

On 2023-12-14 12:23, Kalpesh Patel wrote:
> I think Grace means that when you fire up GNC, it displays scheduled
> transaction window which has all of the transactions configured in that
> book. She (and I) think just displaying what is being added at that
> firing up should display only for the ones that are applicable for that
> fire up and not any other ones that are scheduled further in the future
> from now.

I've _never_ had that happen. When I fire up GC for the first time of
the day, if there are any transactions firing that day, then a panel
pops up showing those and only those. If none are firing that day,
nothing pops up.

When I open Actions > Scheduled Transactions, _then_ I see all the
scheduled transactions. I think it would be very wrong to show only the
ones scheduled to fire today, because then there would be no way to edit
an existing scheduled transaction that is scheduled to fire in the future.

Upon opening GC, if Grace is actually getting transactions popping up
that are not supposed to fire today, I wonder if perhaps she has set
them to repeat every day.

Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA
https://BrownMath.com