[GNC] Balance column Lost

Stan Brown (using GC 4.14) stan+gc at fastmail.fm
Sun Dec 17 12:11:03 EST 2023

On 2023-12-17 08:34, Gyle McCollam wrote:
> If your columns are too wide the balance column may be out of view.  If that is the case, you may have a scroll bar at the bottom of the screen, which you can use to see the balance column.  If you have the scroll bar and don't want to scroll all the time, you will have to make one or more columns smaller.

And just as a reminder, that's "one or more columns" OTHER THAN
DESCRIPTION. That column resizes itself automatically to use whatever
space is not used by the other columns. (I guess the resizing doesn't
happen when the sum of the other column widths exceeds the window's width.)

Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA
https://BrownMath.com/