[GNC] Balance column Lost

Paras Desai DesaiParas at outlook.com
Sun Dec 17 13:04:51 EST 2023

Hello Gyle

Thanks for your reply .

I did try that too.

The problem is, line parting balance column and credit column are so overlapped, i am unable to separate them.

So when i adjust other columns, scroll bar does appear at the bottom, but still balance column is not visible.

It appears that in my quest to adjust column width manually, i have lost balance column irreversibly, or that is what it appears to me. As i have tried every suggestions i could find.

Thanks

Paras