[GNC] Can I print an account?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Dec 18 21:11:46 EST 2023

In addition to the Transaction Report (and a ScreenCap by various
methods), there are two other options:

1. Use View > Filter by... to set the range of transactions you want
visible in the register, then run Reports > Account Report.

2. While the main Accounts tab is in focus, do a Find for the
transactions you want, then from the search results, run an Account Report.

Regards,
Adrien