[GNC] Gnucash 5.5 Windows - included Net Worth Linechart report now crashes the UI

WR D dullege at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 19 03:04:09 EST 2023

Hi,

Installed Gnucash 5.5 for Windows.

I notice that running the included report Net Worth Linechart (under Assets & Liabilities) almost immediately crashes the UI - no message that I can see.  The LCK file is left open as well.

I found this out when I tried to run one of my saved report configurations which was based on this one.  I deleted the custom configuration and just tried to run the default one but see same behaviour.

This was not a problem under 5.4

Regards,
Bill