[GNC] Gnu cash Version 5.5 error message

Paras Desai DesaiParas at outlook.com
Tue Dec 19 03:17:08 EST 2023

Hello John

I uninstalled the GNU cash completely after saving my account files.

And then downloaded exe file again from sourceforge and reinstalled again.

After reinstall, the problem and error message i reported earlier disappeared.

I think some thing might have gone wrong during my earlier installation, though GNU cash showed successful installation.

With my best regards and against thanks for your kind support as always

Paras

Ag