[GNC] Gnucash 5.5 Windows - included Net Worth Linechart report now crashes the UI

Anthony Vanson tonyvans70 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 05:43:46 EST 2023

I also have Gnucash crashing in Window 11  in when opening an
Expense/Income chart in Reports/Saved/Report Configuration.

Restarting Gnucash displays "Could not obtain the lock for C:" Task
Manager does not show

Gnucash as running. "Open anyway" does open Gnucash as expected but
attempting trying to open the above report, crashes again. Any fix please?

Cheers

Tony Vanson