[GNC] Gnucash 5.5 Windows - included Net Worth Linechart report now crashes the UI

WR D dullege at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 19 14:57:36 EST 2023

To test this, I created a new file  (new account hierarchy which includes supplied asset and liability accounts) - put a couple of dummy asset entries (deposit cash to wallet and to the checking account).

I then open the default Net Worth Linechart - it was empty (did not crash) so then I went into the Config options and modified the date range to current date, and made sure all asset and liability accounts were selected.  When I tried to apply those changes, the whole UI crashed.

So to me it looks like having any data in that report will crash the report and the entire UI (in Windows at least).

Regards,
Bill