[GNC] Is there a way to view a list of unpaid invoices for a customer?

Glenn Fowler gfowler1 at outlook.com
Tue Dec 19 17:37:39 EST 2023

Perfect, thank you very much Adrien!

Changing the transaction links to "simple" works for what I am looking for.

If anyone wants this to persist, of course you can save a custom report or
leave tabs open all the time. What I did was just change the default. The
Customer Report is "new-owner-report.scm". Change the line that reads
"none" to either "simple" or "detailed" (currently line #923).