[GNC] Scheduled Transactions status cannot be changed

lj lj618 at pobox.com
Tue Dec 19 19:40:26 EST 2023

I am also unable to change the SX status in the SLR dialog.
Using Linux (64 bit), Gnucash-5.5 built from source.

Also unable to enter a value for a place-holder in the SX. Double-click
on the placeholder, enter a value, press Enter and it reverts to "(Need
Value)".  Release notes indicate a change using the dialog's OK button
but that doesn't seem to do anything either.