[GNC] Scheduled Transactions status cannot be changed

Richard De Vriese richard.devriese at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 12:31:19 EST 2023

I just installed GnuCash 5.5 yesterday (upgraded from 5.4.1) and noticed
that I am not able to change the status of Scheduled Transactions from the
Actions | Scheduled Transactions | Since Last Run dialog box. When I click
on the status field of any of the transactions in the Since Last Run..
dialog I see the pop up menu listing (Ignored, Postponed, To Create,
Reminder), but if I click on one any of them, the new status is not saved.

I'm running GnuCash on Windows 11, latest patches, on an Intel Core
i7-10700 CPU.

I have had to downgrade to version 5.4.1 to get the scheduled Transaction
functionality working.

Warm Regards
Richard De Vriese