[GNC] Hidden accounts selection is erased when modifying a saved report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Dec 20 13:19:42 EST 2023

What do you mean by 'created and saved'?

Saving a report does not save its options as new defaults, just the
rendering of the report with those options.

A Saved Report Configuration is what you are looking for.

If *that* is not really saving your options, then you found a bug.

Note, to run a report with the Saved Configuration, you can't just run a
default report from the regular menu entries, you have to run the report
from the Saved Configuration list. Saving a configuration does not
change default options.

Regards,
Adrien