[GNC] Hidden accounts selection is erased when modifying a saved report

Gal Bar Mashiah galbarm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 16:01:34 EST 2023

I mean that I create a saved report configuration.

And it actually saves my options fine.

And when I open it from the saved configuration list it loads fine
with the correct options.

But if now I want to make any kind of new modification on this saved
report configuration, it is very cumbersome and confusing because the
hidden accounts that I chose when I originally saved it, or no longer
selected once I make the modification (which may have nothing to do
with the selection at the accounts tab of the report option).

What do you mean by 'created and saved'?