[GNC] Accounts Payable Description Visibility in Transaction/Ledger

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Dec 21 02:49:29 EST 2023

Yes, you can do this per bill when you post, or set a global default
preference under Preferences > Business > General.

Uncheck the option to "Accumulate Splits". This will show each line item
on a bill/invoice in the respective transaction in the AP/AR register.

When you post, you can also enter a custom description that will show up
in the Notes field of the register transaction. (you have to turn on
View > Double Line to see it)

Regards,
Adrien