[GNC] GnuCash getting worse?

Stan Brown (using GC 4.14) stan+gc at fastmail.fm
Fri Dec 29 02:11:48 EST 2023

On 2023-12-28 22:25, R Losey wrote:
> I'm pretty sure I'm running Win10 Pro;

The easiest way to get into settings s the Windows Logo key + I, if you
have the Windows Logo key. If not, Google for "windows open settings"
(without quotes) and that will tell you.

I had also forgotten about
> Sandbox... that would be a great way to test out new releases. I
> appreciate the information, and I can check it out. Hopefully, there is
> a way to transfer files between the host and client that is relatively
> painless.

According to the reference I provided, you can Ctrl+C copy a file on one
side and then Ctrl+V paste it on the other. Not as intuitive as
drag-and-drop, but serviceable.

Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA
https://BrownMath.com