[GNC] Indian rupee symbol ₹

Jim DeLaHunt list+gnucash at jdlh.com
Fri Dec 29 16:29:44 EST 2023

Paras:

What version of GnuCash are you using?

And, it sounds like you are on a Windows 10 computer. Is that right?

When asking for help with GnuCash, it almost always helps to be specific
about the version of GnuCash and of your operating system.

Also, a search of the GnuCash documentation turns out some possibly
useful reading:

The GnuCash FAQ, it tells how to "replace Display Symbol with your
desired text":
<https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_I_dislike_some_of_the_new_currency_symbols_of_GnuCash_2.6>

In Stack Overflow, somone asked "How to show ₹ symbol in GNUCash?", and
the reply specified to put a space after the "₹" symbol. Without the
space, GnuCash apparently displays "?".
<https://stackoverflow.com/a/46500092>

If this works for you, please tell the list what worked. That helps the
next person who wants to do the same thing.

Best regards,

     —Jim DeLaHunt