[GNC] Windows Customer Report Crash

Mark at Lorimark mark at lorimarksolutions.com
Sat Dec 30 14:08:52 EST 2023

Hi,

I have a Windows 5.5 installed and ran in to a crash on opening customer
report.  I then created a new data file (sql) and created a customer,
created an AR account, created an invoice for said customer, and for one
thing is said it could not write back to the database when trying to
post the invoice, but when trying to open a specific 'customer report'
from the 'customers list' screen, it crashes.

I would like to continue testing so that I can prepare a comprehensive
report, or/and fix it.

Where I find the logs or crashlogs for windows.

--
~mark petryk
~w:http://www.lorimarksolutions.com