[GNC] Import Matcher Comments and Questions

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 15:16:14 EST 2023

It would be helpful to know what release pf GnuCash you are on, which
import format you are using, and possibly which financial institution is
providing the import files.

If there is other informstion, possibly if you are using a certain report
or have a specific accounting structure, that may slso help.  Sorry about
my fat finger problem, my smartphone keyboard has tiiny keys and my cat is
tryong to help me.