[GNC] install 2nd app to start over

ph hermes phsfca.hermes at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 10:33:26 EST 2023

thanks phyllis

i'm having a lot of trouble with creating transaction reports. and the
solutions seem to involve going into terminal and getting code to identify
a bug. to do this i'll have to take my laptop to a computer shop or find
someone who can help me. i have not done this as i've been so busy, so i'm
looking for an easier way for me to work around my problem

yesterday i tried to create a transaction report, clicked on options and it
just ignored me. other issues involve not being able to scroll down the
whole list past page 1, etc.

       ph

writer ~:~ photographer ~:~ book designer
resident manager
paulahendricks.com