[GNC] importing

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Thu Feb 16 18:53:35 EST 2023

I ran into a unique problem with a credit card import.  I was buying gas at a station using a mastercard.  The transaction was on my credit card as pending, but would disappear and not be on my bill.  This went on for 6 months, but they finally corrected the problem and billed me for the 6 months of gas this month.  However, when I imported the file it said there were no matching transactions.  I used preferences to change the import parameters, but I could not change the dates to allow for transactions that old.  I could set the proper expense account, but that would double up on the transaction.  Is there a way to click or double click on the import matcher and manually select the matching transaction?

Thank You,

Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

gmccollam at live.com<mailto:gmccollam at gyleshomes.com>           email