[GNC] importing

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 19:54:38 EST 2023

Hopefully that is a problem caused by the import being based on posting
dates rather than transaction dates.  Then it should be possible to sort it
out by looking at the monthly statement  and manually changing the
transaction dates if you want to go by transaction  dates  or as an
alternate manually putting the date in the transaction notes.

If they messed it up so badly that it is impossible to import the data,  I
would be inclined to move my business to a different provider.