[GNC] ATM withdrawl

Murugan Muruganandam m.muruganandam at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 26 12:03:34 EST 2023

If you have a Eur asset account and Euro Expense account you can enter the transaction in your USD Bank account with a split . You may need to enter the exchange rate/debit amount to avoid any imbalance. please see the attached image

 Assets: Checking Account USD:  Credit         $171.85
  Assets: Current Assets: Cash EUR: Debit        € 150
  Expense: Bank Charges EUR: Debit                 € 10.50

Exchange rate I used is 1.0707

Saludos Cordiales

Murugan